2010-06-01

a couple of funny ones...

First, on facebook:

via Comedy Central's Jokes.com: Joke of the Day by Comedy Central on 4/2/10

Now every idiot from high school's like, 'I'm back!' We weren't supposed to meet again. Stop poking me and inviting me to your weird vampire parties. No, I don't want to follow you on Twatter. Like, nobody's interested in you. I don't want to see you in real life, why would I want to follow you in the imaginary one?

--------------------

Next, on MTV (and book stores these days!)

via Comedy Central's Jokes.com: Joke of the Day by Comedy Central on 10/29/08

The worst television is MTV. 'Music Television' -- they call it that, they don't even play music. How's that legal? What if everybody did that? 'Hey, thanks for calling New York Pizza.' 'Yeah, give me two large pepperoni pizzas.' 'Oh, we don't sell pizza.' 'What?' 'No, we just have raccoon hats and eye patches. Call a book store if you're hungry.'

No comments: